Microsoft 365 Business
Your Office Anywhere
With Microsoft 365 Apps, familiar tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are available where and when you need them.
Since your files are stored online, you can share them with anyone, even co-author, in real time. No matter where you are.
OneDrive for Business stores files online, so they’re always in sync and up to date. Office applications are always the latest version too.
Productivity solutions to do more, faster
Grow and market your business with the tools to create, access, and edit documents, store and share files with your team, and track projects.
Cloud collaboration and communication essentials
Book client meetings, communicate with customers, and collaborate with teammates—remotely or onsite—with Microsoft 365 apps.
Enterprise-level security, no matter your business size
Help protect and secure your most vital info—from email accounts and customer data to your team’s devices—with always-up-to-date security technology.
Microsoft 365 Business Features
Email and calendar
- Use a custom business email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Host and administer email with a 50 GB mailbox.
- Easily schedule meetings and respond to invitations using shared calendars.
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders.
File storage and sharing
- Collaborate in the same file with real-time coauthoring and editing.
- Access your files from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Keep your files securely stored, up to date, and accessible across devices.
Teamwork and communication
- Create one-on-one or group chats, and pin chats and save messages for quick access.
- Host secure, organized meetings with audio, video, screen-sharing, and the option to record.
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint.
- Invite people outside of your business to your meetings—even those without Teams accounts.
Standard security and compliance
- Protect your business against spam and malware with cloud-based email-filtering.
- Manage security threats by creating password policies.
- Secure access with multifactor authentication.
- Control access to business information with security groups and custom permissions.
Project and customer relationship management
- Easily create, manage, and share schedules and tasks with your team.
- Manage workflow and track important tasks with Microsoft Lists.
- Quickly and easily create custom surveys and analyze results with Microsoft Forms.
- Streamline client scheduling and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings.
Support and deployment
- Around the clock phone and online support.
- Technical support for installation, setup, configuration, and general usage.
- Access to help/troubleshooting tools, videos, articles, and forums.
- Have peace of mind with a financially backed 99% uptime guarantee.
Web and mobile apps
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
- Teams, Bookings, Forms, Lists, Planner, SharePoint
Installable desktop apps
- PC / Mac: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Teams
- PC: Access, Publisher
- Apply security policies to help protect work data on company-owned and employee devices.
- Keep company data within approved apps across iOS, Android, and Windows PCs.
- Remove business data from lost or stolen devices.
Webinars and live events
- Schedule and host webinars for up to 1,000 people.
- Host webinars that include attendee registration pages and email confirmations.
- Get reporting data on webinar registration and meeting attendance.
Advanced cyberattack protection
- Enterprise-grade endpoint security across devices to protect against ransomware and other cyberthreats.
- Protect against email threats such as phishing hidden in email attachments and links.
- Restrict access to sensitive business information with Information Rights Management.
- Help employees securely access business apps wherever they work with conditional access, while helping prevent unauthorized access.
Microsoft 365 Business Plans
1) Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Best for businesses that need professional email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat. Desktop versions of Office apps like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint not included.
2) Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices plus professional email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat with Microsoft Teams.
3) Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices plus professional email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat with Microsoft Teams. Plus, get advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
4) Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices and cloud file storage. Professional email and Microsoft Teams not included.
Microsoft 365 Business FAQ
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Microsoft 365 apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
How is Microsoft 365 with Microsoft Teams helping customers adjust to remote work?
View the remote work trend report to discover how people around the world are adjusting to full-time remote work.
Can I learn more about the value I get with Microsoft 365?
What is Microsoft Defender for Business?
IT service providers can use Microsoft 365 Lighthouse to secure their Business Premium customers at scale. Learn more.
Why are we updating pricing for Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 Business Testimonials
“In 2019, we deployed Microsoft 365 to enable productivity on an intelligent and secured cloud,”
Benjamin Lim - Deputy Director, InfoComm Infrastructure
“As with any other large institution, secure connection is always on top of our priority list and Microsoft Teams provides us that.”
Christopher Lek - Director, Cyber SecurityMicrosoft Customer Story-Singaporean tech university prepares for the future with digitally connected smart campus with Microsoft 365 Business
“Prior to moving to Teams, Slack was widely used at Tony’s...It was one of several solutions that didn’t perform well and was not always compliant. With Teams, all employees use the same solution to work more securely from everywhere.”Microsoft Customer Story-Tony’s Chocolonely raises awareness of child slave labor in cocoa industry with help from Microsoft 365 Business"We spend time on Teams having important conversations, figuring out new ways that Tony’s can show up and share something sweet at the same time we educate people about important issues."
“Teams as a single tool for communication and collaboration made work much more convenient. We needed standardized tools to communicate well with each other across the business.”"With Microsoft 365, we’re able to connect with each other faster, from anywhere, and accelerate our work. "