Fortinet Fortigate Firewall
What is Fortinet Fortigate Firewall?
In Singapore, Fortinet Fortigate Firewall is the clear market leader in the UTM Market segment for the SMB (small medium business).
It combines the FortiOS™ Operating System with custom FortiASIC™ processors and the latest-generation CPUs to provide advanced protection from sophisticated, highly targeted attacks, without becoming a network bottleneck.
It delivers great value for money for small medium business as it empowers business owners the ability to protect and control their network.
- FortiOS enables you to choose from a broad range of world-class security capabilities and configuration options, anything from pure a High-Performance Traditional Firewall to fully loaded next generation firewall to a complete Unified Threat Management device.
- FortiGuard Lab‘s full portfolio of Integrated Subscription based Security Services were designed from the ground up to maximize protection and optimize performance across the full range of Fortinet’s security platforms.
- FortiCarrier provides enhanced FortiOS security features specifically designed for 4G LTE Carrier and ISP Networks
- FortiASIC processors deliver extremely High Performance, Ultra-low latency, and unmatched scalability.
Fortinet's Secure SD-WAN Solution Delivers Business Efficiency and Cost Savings
Primary Benefits for Fortinet Fortigate Firewall
- Easy to deploy and manage with initiative GUI
- Purpose-built hardware yields high performance
- Large selection of models including variants with PoE ports, integrated WiFi Interface allows most appropriate devices for different environments.
- Application control plus identity and device-based policy enforcement provides more granular protection
- Cost-efficient solution with comprehensive and extensive UTM features
See for yourself how Fortinet’s solutions can help you solve your security challenges.
Take a look at the product demos to explore key features and capabilities, as well as their intuitive user interfaces.
Choose a product below to get started!
The Fortinet FortiGate series of multi-threat security systems detect and eliminate the most damaging, content-based threats from email and Web traffic such as viruses, worms, intrusions, inappropriate Web content and more in real time – without degrading network performance.
Network Security Expert (NSE) program is a 8 level certification program that is designed to provide professionals with the validation of their network security skills and experience.
Fortinet Fortigate Models
The FortiAnalyzer family of logging, analyzing, and reporting appliances securely aggregate log data from Fortinet devices and other syslog-compatible devices.
Using a comprehensive suite of easily-customized reports, users can filter and review records, including traffic, event, virus, attack, Web content, and email data, mining the data to determine your security stance and assure regulatory compliance.
FortiVoice products give you complete control of your business telephone communications.
Easy to use, affordable and reliable, FortiVoice phone systems and phones deliver everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
FortiVoice is ideal for up to 2000 phone users per location.
Email has long been a favorite attack vector of cyber criminals and is often an early stage of advanced threats. But not only do you need to keep threats from getting in, you need to keep data from getting out.
Fortinet’s email security solution has the highly effective, yet easy to use inbound and outbound protection you need. It comes in a large range of offerings to fit any size organization or service provider. Plus, unmatched flexibility in deployment mode and form factors means it fits perfectly in any environment.
FortiCloud can help with your wireless and security challenges in a number of ways.
Our solution addresses common IT difficulties including time-consuming provisioning, high investment costs, complex management, vulnerability to advanced threats, and the need to easily scale with growth.
Today’s threats are increasingly sophisticated and often bypass traditional malware security by masking their maliciousness.
A sandbox lets you test suspicious code or URLs in a separate, secure environment to ensure they are safe.
FortiSandbox offers a powerful combination of advanced detection, automated mitigation, actionable insight, and flexible deployment to stop targeted attacks and subsequent data loss.
While data breaches seem almost commonplace these days, your customers will hold you responsible if you let their sensitive information get compromised.
Many organizations never recover from the consequences of a data breach. FortiDB delivers a complete database security and application security product line. It includes discovery and vulnerability management, database activity monitoring and audit, policy-based intrusion prevention, user access management, and database risk management and compliance.
Fortinet and Palo Alto Networks have reviews in the Cloud Access Security Brokers, Network Firewalls, WAN Edge Infrastructure, Operational Technology Security, Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions, and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response Solutions markets.
Palo Alto is the market leader in the Network Firewalls and WAN Edge Infrastructure
Fortinet is the market leader in the Network Firewalls and Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewall
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2010
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2011
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2012 (Not available yet)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2013
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2014
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2015
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2016
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls 2020
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterrprise Network Firewalls 2021
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2009
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2010
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2011 (not available)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2012
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2013
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2014
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2015
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2016