Understanding the Differences Between AlsoAsked And AnswerThePublic can help SEO expert or SEO agencies to use the tools more effectively. Both tools that provide insights on the types of questions and queries that people are asking online. This is very useful in building Topical Authority for your website.
Topical authority is the level of expertise and knowledge that you have in a specific area or topic. It’s the ability to create high-quality content that is both informative and engaging, and that addresses the specific needs and concerns of your target audience.
However, let’s look into some of the key differences between the two:
What is Topical Authority Map?
A topical authority map is a visual representation of a website’s or an individual’s areas of expertise or focus. It is used to help identify the main topics or themes that a website or individual is associated with and to identify gaps in their content or areas where they can expand their expertise.
A topical authority map can be created using various tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz and Majestic. These tools allow you to conduct keyword research, track your competitors’ performance, and analyze your own website’s performance. They also provide data on the main topics that a website is associated with and can be used to identify the key themes and topics relevant to your industry.
The map can be created by plotting the keywords associated with a website or individual’s content, and grouping them into related clusters or themes. This allows you to see at a glance which topics your website or individual is strong in, and where there may be opportunities to expand your expertise.
This map can be used as a guide for creating new content, identifying areas where you can improve your website’s performance, and tracking your progress over time. By continually monitoring the map and making adjustments as needed, you can establish and maintain your website’s topical authority.
What is AnswerThePublic?
AnswerThePublic is a keyword research and content marketing tool that helps users understand the questions and queries that people are asking online. It uses data from Google’s Autocomplete and Questions feature to generate a visual representation of the most popular questions and queries related to a specific keyword or topic. This data can be used to understand customer needs and pain points, generate content ideas, and improve search engine visibility and traffic. AnswerThePublic also has integration with Ahrefs, SEMrush and other SEO tools. It is useful for content marketing, keyword research, and understanding customer needs and pain points.
What is AlsoAsked?
AlsoAsked is a tool that helps users understand the questions and queries that people are asking online. It uses data from Google’s Autocomplete and Questions feature to generate a list of related questions and queries related to a specific keyword or topic. AlsoAsked also provides search volume data for the related questions, so users can see which questions are the most popular. This data can be used to optimize content and improve search engine visibility. AlsoAsked can be integrated with Google Sheets, it is useful for optimizing content and improving search engine visibility, it has a more simple and straightforward interface comparing to other tools.
6 Differences between AlsoAsked and AnswerThePublic
- Data source: AlsoAsked uses data from Google Search, while AnswerThePublic uses data from Google Autocomplete and Bing.
- Types of questions: AlsoAsked focuses on related questions, or questions that are often asked in conjunction with a given seed question. AnswerThePublic, on the other hand, provides a broader range of questions, including questions that begin with “What,” “How,” “Why,” “Where,” and “When.”
- Output format: AlsoAsked provides a list of related questions, while AnswerThePublic generates a visual representation of the questions, called a “question map.”
- Language support: AlsoAsked support multilingual queries, while AnswerThePublic support only english.
- Pricing model: AlsoAsked has a free plan with some limitation, but most of the functionalities are paid. AnswerThePublic is also a paid service.
- Additional features: AlsoAsked also provides keyword suggestions, while AnswerThePublic provides an option to filter the results by country or by preposition.
4 More Differences between AlsoAsked and AnswerThePublic
- Search volume: AlsoAsked provides search volume data for the related questions, while AnswerThePublic does not.
- Integration: AlsoAsked can be integrated with Google Sheets, while AnswerThePublic has integration with Ahrefs, SEMrush and other SEO tools.
- Use cases: AlsoAsked is useful for optimizing content and improving search engine visibility, while AnswerThePublic is useful for content marketing, keyword research, and understanding customer needs and pain points.
- User interface: AlsoAsked has a more simple and straightforward interface, while AnswerThePublic has a more interactive and visual interface.
In summary, AlsoAsked and AnswerThePublic are both useful tools for understanding the types of questions and queries that people are asking online, but they have different data sources, output formats, and additional features, and are useful for different use cases. This two tools are used by most SEO Agency Services in Singapore.