Jabra PanaCast, a smart panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution certified for Microsoft Teams. Is aimed as a UCC camera for huddle rooms and meeting spaces as well as collaboration.
With PanaCast 4G video stitching technology and Intelligent Vision software, any room can be used to video conference with wall-to-wall coverage in panoramic 4K video. Jabra PanaCast enables companies to maximize their full meeting spaces, reducing room wastage up to 40%, that can be found in normal camera video conferencing solutions.
Jabra PanaCast deployed 3 13-megapixel high resolution cameras that work cohesively together as Jabra PanaCast Vision Processor. The multi-camera gives a 180-degree panoramic field of view (FOV).
Key features and specifications:
- Simple plug-and-play operation with no software required via a single USB cable
- 180-degree panoramic view seamlessly integrates video from three cameras with real- time dynamic stitching embedded in the onboard PanaCast Vision Processor
- Certified for Microsoft Teams
- Naturally inclusive and immersive experience gives everyone equal participation
- Crystal clear sound that picks up every voice in the room with Jabra Speak series
- Zero percent wasted space with industry-first, multi-camera array system
- Intelligent Vision (AI) products sense, anticipate and adjust automatically so people can focus on their meeting and discussion
- Industry-first Intelligent Zoom autonomously and continuously optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation
- Jabra PanaCast Vivid 2.0 automatically adjusts the video properties to optimize the video experience under varying light conditions
- The upcoming open and standards-based API provides data for companies and ecosystem partners to build value added services that can help optimize workflows, automate room/calendar management, enable green energy initiatives like automatically turning off unused equipment (smart building capabilities enablement)
Typical Setup for Jabra Panacast and their accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the camera have built-in microphones?
Yes, the microphones can be activated through the Jabra Direct App. However, for optimum audio quality and speakerphone capabilities, we recommend using Jabra Panacast Conferencing Camera 180° Panoramic 4K UHD (8100-119) together with the following speakerphones
Is PanaCast compatible with USB-C laptops?
The cable delivered with the camera is USB-A but it will work with USB-C by using Jabra Panacast Hub USB C (14207-69).
Does the camera work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
Is PanaCast compatible with Microsoft Teams?
It is certified for Microsoft Teams and is compatible with Zoom, Cisco Webex and many more.
Can I use the camera without mounting it on the wall?
Yes. For more flexible installation, you can use the Jabra Panacast Table Stand (14207-56) as an alternative to the Jabra Panacast Wall Mount (14207-57)
Can I use the camera on the go?
Jabra Panacast Conferencing Camera 180° Panoramic 4K UHD (8100-119) is designed to be used as part of the stationary AV equipment in small meeting rooms. However, you can place the camera on top of your laptop or PC screen and use it on the go, thanks to the built-in flexible mount.