Interested in Autodesk?
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries.
Autodesk empowers innovators everywhere to make the new possible
We are a global leader in design and make technology. With expertise across architecture, engineering, construction, design, manufacturing, and entertainment, we help customers solve today’s pressing challenges.
The future of work is (still) human
Automation and artificial intelligence are changing the nature of work. Future-proof your workforce and your career with insights, technology, and training from Autodesk.
The future of work is already here. Are you ready?
Future-proof your career and your workforce in an era of unprecedented transformation.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft, annotate, and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Save time with the specialized toolsets
Across seven studies, the average productivity gain was 63% for tasks completed using a specialized toolset in AutoCAD.*
Best-in-class 2D drafting software for precision and speed
AutoCAD LT® is a powerful 2D computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, construction professionals, and designers rely on to:
- Design, draft, and document with precise 2D geometry
- Access a comprehensive set of editing, design, and annotation tools
- Work faster in an intuitive and customizable interface
Work anywhere with the included AutoCAD web app
- Design and draft in the web browser on any computer
- View, edit, annotate, and share CAD drawings in a simplified user interface
- Sign in and get to work—no software installation required
Use AutoCAD LT on the go with the included AutoCAD mobile app
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go—even offline
- View, edit, annotate, and create CAD drawings in real time
- Work on any mobile device, including smartphone or tablet
Model your vision down to the last detail
3ds Max offers a rich and flexible toolset to create premium designs with full artistic control.
- Create massive worlds in games
- Visualize high-quality architectural renderings
- Model finely detailed interiors and objects
- Bring characters and features to life with animation and VFX
Render high-quality scenes
The built-in Arnold renderer provides a rich experience and can handle your more complex characters, scenes, and effects.
- Save time with centralized creative tools for interactive light mixing, color correction, and lens effects on the rendered image
- Work faster with an artist-friendly user experience and intuitive controls
- Iterate and produce high quality renders and variations faster
Work faster and meet deadlines with 3ds Max
3ds Max lets you scale your workflow with automation, allowing you to spend more time on creativity.
- Use 3ds Max as a compute engine to scale content production
- Extend built-in workflows with accessible APIs
- Accelerate manual steps to boost productivity
3D CAD software for mechanical design
Inventor® 3D CAD software offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation.
Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they are built to deliver better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
Comprehensive 3D animation software
Maya® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing software offers a comprehensive creative feature set on a highly extensible production platform.
Maya provides high-end character and effects toolsets along with increased productivity for modeling, texturing, and shader creation tasks.
Building design and construction software