Working at the IT Support Helpdesk can be an excellent entry-level task. As an IT Support helpdesk expert, your core obligations are to offer technological aid as well as assistance; that might suggest establishing and also fixing computer systems or reacting to a consumer’s concern regarding just how to utilize their computer system
An effective IT Support Engineer need to have a complete expertise of computer system software program as well as equipment and also a range of web applications, networks and also running systems. The optimal prospect will certainly likewise have terrific troubleshooting capacities and also focus to information.
We are trying to find a certified IT Specialist that will certainly mount as well as keep computer system systems as well as networks going for the highest possible performance. You will certainly likewise “train” customers of the systems to make ideal as well as secure use of the IT framework.
The objective is to construct and also preserve upgraded as well as effective computer system systems and also networks to maximize the duty of innovation on service sustainability.
We are always looking for motivated IT Network Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Cloud Engineer and IT Business Manager who are passionately to be a part of our mission to be the Top IT Support Company in the World.
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field (Diploma can apply)
- Certification will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Preferred with proven working experience as IT Support Technician or IT Support Engineer or IT Support Manager
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Hungry to learn
- Ability to adapt new environment and system
- Organizational and time-management skills
IT Support Job Description
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket (in Zendesk)
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Common Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
IT Jobs Available