ServerLink – Remote Desktop Connection Alternative
- ServerLink Available for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Low cost, high value, excellent performance and easy to use solution
- No Terminal Service CAL required, neither Terminal Service license manager
- Advanced Application Control on per users and/or per groups
- Fast one way files transfer between the User PC and the Server
- Secured and safe user connections, no need of VPN & MPLS
- Extended remote printing capabilities thru the TSplus Universal Printer
- Hide Server drives and folders
- Load balancing and Failover up to ten servers within one farm
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote App (Full Desktop)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Chrome, Mozilla or any browser ..
- Supports upto 32 bits colors, dual screen, bidirectional sound, USB redirection
Who should use ServerLink – Remote Desktop Connection Alternative?
- Use Accounting Software using Datafile (AutoCount, MYOB, PeachTree) from anywhere
- Run Applications from any normal web browser.
- Store program and data separately outside the user workstation.
- Run old legacy 16-bit application on 64-bit Operating System (OS)
- Run Windows Application on their Mac without installing any Dual-Boot or Windows Desktop Virtualization
- Run Windows Application on Apple IOS or Android Mobile Devices
IT Challenges Faced by SME
Most business user faces slow application in network when running Accounting software (like AutoCount, SQL Accounting, Million Accounting, MYOB, Peachtree Accounting and QuickBook), HR Software, Retail Management Software. If Serverlink is deployed, then it can potentially increase the overall performance up to 10x faster.
What is the real root of the problem?
Database application requiring direct access to the actual data file will slow down significantly as the number of users and the size of the file increases. This is due to the nature of the flat-file database systems. Unfortunately this slowdown is not linear, but seams like an accelerating nature, especially once the datafile grows over the 100MB in size.
How can we solve this?
By having the data file and the application on the same physical machine, we can achieve significant improvement in speed and reliability.
We have performed detailed testing with large 1Gb Accounting Software data file. The conventional setup where the data sits on the server and the accounting application running on the client workstation, a particular report took up to 8 minutes to process, having the same datafile on an TSplus server running the accounting application has improved the process significantly and reduced the required time to about 40 seconds.
We also had clients with ongoing corruption issues. After moving the system to TSplus technology not only the performance has significantly improved but the database corruption issue has also completely disappeared.
If your system have stability or speed issues, feel free to contact us for advice and help.
Why use Serverlink?
- Remote Desktop Connection Alternative
- Lowest-cost Citrix/RDS product available on all operating systems from XP to W10 Pro (32 and 64 bits)
- No requirement for Terminal Service CALs. No need for Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) license manager
- Low cost, high value, and excellent performance in an easy-to-use solution
- Support of 32 bit colors, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB devices and much more
- Enhanced AdminTool simplifies the server management process
- Advanced Application Control by user and/or by group
- Fast file transfer between the user PC and the TSplus server
- Extended remote printing capabilities made possible by our TSplus Universal Printer
- Load balancing and failover allow up to ten servers within one farm
- Secured server communication (Hide server drives, RDP firewall, encryption…)
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote APP (such as Citrix or MS RDS)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Opera, Netscape, Filezilla…
- Secured Web Access with port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS
- Gateway Portal to connect to multiple servers
- HTML5 client enabling connection from IPAD and Android tablets
If you’re looking for affordable remote desktop connection alternative, then the choice is ServerLink
If you’re looking for an easy, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications, then the choice is ServerLink.
Freeing you from the complexities of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), it provides a fast, simple and affordable solution.
Serverlink technology can improve the performance of your Accounting and Retail Manager, QuickBooks and many other applications up to 10 times faster.
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS||RDS||Citrix||Serverlink|
|Publish the user Remote Desktop over Internet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Publish applications over Internet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Application Control ‘per user’ or ‘per group of users’||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|HTTP, HTTPS and RDP protocols compliance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Compatible with any existing network||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Web Access from Internet Explorer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Starting RemoteApp outside the user’s Web Browser||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Web Application Portal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connect from tablets, IPAD, Smartphones without having to download any mobile application||–||–||Yes|
|Does not require Internet Explorer.
A session can be started from Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
|Full customization of the Web Portal and of the Web Application Portal pages (wallpaper, logo…)||–||–||Yes|
|Web Credentials to connect using a simple PIN code without Windows credentials.||–||–||Yes|
|Does not need ActiveX or plug-ins to be downloaded and installed on the user device||–||–||Yes|
|Remote printing even from Tablets or IPAD||–||–||Yes|
|Starting multiple applications from one single Web Access session||–||–||Yes|
|Install, configure and deploy Web Access architecture in less than a day||–||–||Yes|
|SIMPLIFIED LICENSING MODEL|
|Unrestricted concurrent licenses||–||–||Yes|
|Enable Multiple sessions with the same login on all Windows versions including W7, W8 or W10||–||–||Yes|
|Does not require RDS CALs||–||–||Yes|
|Run as server on XP, W7, W8 or W10 (Pro)||–||–||Yes|
Download Full Features for 5 Users for 15 Days Free Trial
IMPORTANT! Pleas create another Windows Administrator with Password before download and setup ServerLink and Update Release !
ServerLink host DO NOT support Windows 10 Home Edition as host.
- ServerLink Installer
New Installation Guide
- Update Release Installer
Improved Security Guide
Please do not apply latest update release to upgrade from version below 12 to version 14
- ServerLink v188.8.131.52 Installer
- Update Release v184.108.40.206
- Setup Connection Client
Connection Client File can be copy from the host server
Supported Windows Editions
Windows Version / Edition/32/64Bits
Connect with Web Browser & Print to…
Connect with Remote Desktop & Print to…
Connect with Portable Client & Print to…
|Windows 10 Home Edition||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows 10 Professional Edition||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows 10 Enterprise Edition||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Embedded POSReady||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows 8 / 8.1||Universal Printer||Connect Only||Connect Only|
|Windows 8 / 8.1 Professional||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows 8 / 8.1 Enterprise||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows RT (for Tablets PC only)||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows 7 Starter||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows 7 Home Basic||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows 7 Home Premium||Universal Printer||Connect Only||Connect Only|
|Windows 7 Professional||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows 7 Enterprise||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows 7 Ultimate||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Vista Starter||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows Vista Home Basic||Universal Printer||Connect Only||Connect Only|
|Windows Vista Home Premium||Universal Printer||Connect Only||Connect Only|
|Windows Vista Business||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Vista Enterprise||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Vista Ultimate||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows XP Starter||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows XP Home||Universal Printer||Connect Only||Connect Only|
|Windows XP Media Center||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows XP Tablet PC (for Tablets PC only)||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows XP Professional (32/64 bits)||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows XP Embedded (for Thins Client Only)||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Windows Server 2003 (All Edition)||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Server 2008 (All Edition)||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Server Foundation 2003/2008||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Small Business Server 2003/2008||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Server 2012 (All Edition)||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
|Windows Server 2016/2019 (All Edition)||Universal Printer||Redirected Printers||Universal Printer|
ServerLink is cost effective solution to Terminal Server, Remote Desktop Services and Citrix Remote Desktop/Access. But, all these services lacks security and protection.
Protect your Remote Desktop Server or PC from hackers from all across the globe that easily access login credentials anywhere and carry out ransomware attacks and run arbitrary code on the targeted systems.
It is designed to secure remote desktop, monitor login failures, block prohibited or suspicious IPs and prevent unauthorized actions.